Kirkman Real Estate has over 14 years of experience in real estate serving Western Kentucky. As far as myself, I am a mother, wife, daughter, and friend. I am approachable and easily accessible. I’m just a call or text away. I am honest, and I do expect the same from you. If we make an arrangement, please keep that arrangement or contact me. Your time is valuable, as is mine.
I look forward to building a relationship with you that will last for many years. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
To Our Prospective Tenants:
It is our pleasure to welcome you. If you have found a home that you would be interested in renting from us, it would be our pleasure to help you in any way we can. Our policy is that we first need an application from you. An application can be picked up at our office, or it can be securely submitted through the link below. Once we have received your application, we will contact you with any questions and set up a time to show you the property. We sincerely hope that you find your search for a new rental home to be as smooth as can be.
Please make sure that you meet all of the below requirements before filling out an application. These guidelines are required on our management properties to protect our owners.
REQUIREMENTS for Applicants and/or Co-Applicants
1) You must have a credit score of at least 600.
2) You must have at least one year of a verifiable rental history. This means paying rent to someone other than a family member or a friend that gives you a receipt and keeps a record of any late payments.
3) You must not have had any evictions in your rental history for the past 5 years AND you will need to have a favorable rental history since.
4) Your gross monthly income must meet or exceed at least 3 times the amount of rent for the property.
5) You must have at least one full year on your current job.
PLEASE BE HONEST! Any falsified information is automatic grounds for denial!
To securely submit a Rental Application, click the link below.
To Our Current Tenants:
We hope that you are finding your rental home comfortable and enjoyable. We do require that you keep your contact information up to date with us. If you have had any changes in phone numbers, email addresses, or emergency contacts, click the link below to securely submit your changes.
If you are need of a repair, please feel free to contact me by phone OR to securely submit a Work Order Repair Request, click the link below.
Remember, we do require a written 30 day notice if you have decided to vacate our rental property. To securely submit your 30 Day Notice to Vacate, click the link below.